Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's All Autumn



Sitting here, having just devoured two plates of Shepherd's Pie, with an apple pie waiting in the kitchen, I can't help but be excited for Autumn.
It seems pointless to go on about why I love this season, so instead I'll just list some of my October resolutions.
1. Carve at least two pumpkins. Last year I didn't carve any. What's with that?!
2. Jump in a few piles of leaves, preferably with Anna.
3. Get my paws on a DEVO energy dome hat and a Native Indian headdress, and have a memorable Halloween. Complete with Rocky Horror Picture Show.
4. Buy a ticket for Shout Out Out Out Out, and dance my ass off.
5. Finish three rolls of film.
6. Continue to look for colourful kitchen wear/furnishings.
7. Find a great pair of mens Oxfords and riding boots.
I'm sure I'll think of a few more.

1 comment: