Sunday, October 5, 2008

No Bananas


It's been almost a week since I have had the time or energy to post here. Ridiculous! I've spent most of the past week either at school, at work, filming, or sitting in front of my computer writing as many essays as I could pump out.
And yes, you read that right, we actually started filming! We were initially going to shoot at City Cafe, but they close at 6, so we had to trek over to Matter of Taste. We were supposed to film today as well, but I think those plans have fallen apart. Ah well, maybe tomorrow?
Yesterday I finally caved in, and bought three more coffee mugs which will one day sit in my own apartment! I'm slowly building a collection of furnishings to bring with me to Toronto/Vancouver/wherever I end up. Colourful kitchenware is a must!
Speaking of moving out, I finally downloaded Google Earth! I figure it can be both a cool time waster and a way to kind of check out the area around VFS. Hurrah!
Last night was the last party in Kylie's basement...ever. The end of an era!

Today, I'm taking the day off, catching up on things like blogging. I'm off to go make myself a cup of tea!

Music of today: anything by Shad or MURS

No comments: