Friday, September 4, 2009

christmas at the zoo

Silly me. I forgot that tickets went on sale for TIFF early, early today, and missed out on a ticket to A Serious Man. I'm planning on trying to get in via rush ticket, so I figure I'll have to get there around 7am, since the show starts at 9am. After working till 12:30 the night before, that might be a bit of a challenge, but I just have to repeatedly remind myself that it's for the Coens. It's for the Coens. It's for the Coens.

Er, yeah. So since I missed out on that ticket, I searched around the schedule for a while, and ZOMG the new Werner Herzog/David Lynch film is showing! Thrice! I changed my work schedule a bit and I now have, through email confirmation rather than in hand, a ticket to the second showing of My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done?

No comments: