Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mixing School and Work and Politics and Music and Scrabble

I woke up on Friday morning to a headache, a sore throat and general haziness, which convinced me to get at least another hour of sleep. I decided to get to school for second period, which was harder than I had expected, since my bus never came. Fuck you, GRT.

School on Friday couldn't have been very interesting, since I don't really remember what happened that day. I had to go to work after school, a typical Friday night at work ensued. I didn't plan on going to the Mixing Politics and Music show at the Grist Mill, since I figured that I should be well rested for Saturday. I ended up going anyway, and I'm glad that I did! Although I only got to see one band, Parlovr were incredible! Ali bought their album, so I'll have to borrow that asap.

After the show, the gang went to 1842 and we played my favourite board game ever: Scrabble. You cannot deny the fantasticness of Scrabble, don't even try.

No comments: