Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So Its Come to This.

I've started blogging.
I don't think I'm going to start this new venture with an introduction in the vein of "I'm Emma, I live in blah blah blah", because that just seems unnecessary. Instead, I'm just going to act like I've been at this for years.

I spent most of today an a half asleep daze, feeling as though I should be doing more, or at least trying to do more. Watching "Luther" didn't help with the whole 'being awake' thing. I finally wore my new bow tie, which I paired with a blazer, because I'm all manly like that. After school I went out for coffee with my dearest Dunners, and we came to this conclusion: Halloween will be a buh-last. I've spent most of tonight drumming and looking at University info, which is absolutely terrifying. On the plus side, I have found a few film programs in Ontario that sound appealing, so further researching lies ahead!

2 comments: