Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Farm Life as it Should Be

Today was an odd little day.

I got a lot of reading done this morning, and I'm almost done Hocus Pocus. It's an incredibly good read, and might just be eclipsing Slaughter-House Five as my second favourite Vonnegut book (my favourite being Breakfast of Champions).
Anyway, I had to suffer through "Luther" again in history. I have no idea how the filmmakers managed to take such an interesting story, and turn it into such a snooze-fest. Blah.
Believe it or not, work actually put me in a good mood today! Typical Wednesday, very quiet.
I was going to make a list of all of the things that i have to look forward to, but...nah. I'm trying to keep this thing as 'in the present' as possible.
That said, tomorrow we're supposed to start filming Like a Fish Needs a Bicycle! Hurrah!

music of today: Fear of Music by the Talking Heads

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i'm glad you cheered up!
i love you.