Saturday, August 1, 2009

blueberry strawberry orange smoothie

I intended on writing a post after my hot yoga experience, as most people come out of their first time a little bewildered, and often pretty out of it. I actually felt great after my first class, and went for a bike ride after, rather than coming home and coming on here. I can honestly say that I have never sweat that much in my life, in fact I really didn't think it was possible to perspire like that! It was a challenge just to stay in the room for the entire 90 minutes, let alone do all of the 26 poses! But I really did enjoy it, and since I bought two weeks of unlimited lessons, I'll be going back. Unfortunately for me, I'm busy as fuck again this week, so I won't be able to go again till Monday, possibly Tuesday.
So yeah, I'm busy as fuck. Today was shift two out of four in a row for this long weekend, hoo-rah. That said, since Monday is a holiday, I get paid time-and-a-half. And I could certainly use the money. I finally had a chance to talk to the rep from GeoVisions, and I've been sent the official application for the program, but I haven't had a chance to look at it yet, and I'm too stoned to look it over now. I also finally made it to the lab to pick up a few rolls of film, and I ended up with about ten or so pictures that are reasonable. Here's one from the Gaudi garden in Barcelona:
I ended up going to a dinner party of sorts at a friend's house, and I actually had a pretty solid time. There was poppyseed cake! And I almost lost my bike tonight, because I managed to leave it attached to the rack on the front of the bus. Waiting for the bus to come around to the stop across the street forced my friend and I to be fashionably late, however, so everything worked out. And I got my bike back. Success!
Anyway, David Cross is on the teevee behind me doing standup, so I'm going to go watch.

1 comment: